Friday, April 16, 2010

My first artblog!


Hello all!

As said in the title, I finally now have my own artblog! Woo!
There's finally a place to rant about the happenings of the day, as well as post something art related that's in my head.

Sounds like a win win for anyone reading yes?

As my friend Andrew pointed out, I need to start doing more art, so, this is to help push that idea along. I'm pretty sure it will work out a bit better since this will be a just me space.

Currently, I'm addicting to the Give a Llama, Get a Llama "party" "event" thinger on Deviantart. Collecting more llamas, making my badge level up to being a more super or fancier llama... its all too fun. A bit repetitive, but still fun! So if you haven't already, get to DA and get in on the fun!

Anywho, I'll update this later with more sketches / ideas / rants to keep you all updated.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment